Sökning: "Catharina Nolin"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden Catharina Nolin.
1. Till stadsbornas nytta och förlustande : Den offentliga parken i Sverige under 1800-talet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to study the public parks in Sweden during the nineteenth century. It focuses on three general factors – decision process, design, and function – and is to a great extent based on previously unstudied material including town councils' minutes, drawings, and other contemporary sources. LÄS MER
2. Arkitekttävlingen som föreställning : Den svenska arkitekttävlingens ideologiska, institutionella och professionella villkor under 1900-talets första hälft
Sammanfattning : The dissertation explores the Swedish architectural competition as defined in the professional discourse of the architectural corps from the first half of the twentieth century. The purpose is to analyze what norms that defined, regulated and supported the use of the competition and the competition practice from ideological, institutional and professional point of view. LÄS MER
3. Kärnkraftverkets poetik : Begreppsliggöranden av svenska kärnkraftverk 1965–1973
Sammanfattning : The first Swedish commercial nuclear power plant was ordered in 1965. By 1973 it had been inaugurated, and building work had begun on the remaining three facilities that became the locations of Swedish large-scale nuclear power production. LÄS MER
4. Att sträcka ut sig i staden : En studie om social reproduktion, parkplanering och re-kreation i västra Kungsholmens parker
Sammanfattning : Social reproduction is a multifaceted concept that encompasses the practices, processes and places through which individuals and societies reproduce themselves. This thesis examines social reproduction by looking at restorative and relaxing practices and place experiences – what I dub re-creation – in urban parks in Stockholm. LÄS MER
5. Förlagd form : Designkritik och designpraktik i Sverige 1860–1890
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of this doctoral dissertation is to present an analysis of the design processes related to serial articles produced in Sweden between 1860 and 1890. In the dissertation, the interconnections between aesthetic theories, design languague, production processes, and the commercial market are explored. LÄS MER