Sökning: "Carina Berterö"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 avhandlingar innehållade orden Carina Berterö.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Being diagnosed with Parkinson´s disease (PD) is a life-altering experience. The long-term condition requires continuous adjustments to the everyday life not only of the person affected, but also for care partners. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Leukaemia is one form of cancer disease, comprising both an acute or chronic form, and has a wide range of altemative therapy aids, as well as a highly unpredictable prognosis. This thesis is a study of 27 patients with acute and chronic leukaemia. LÄS MER
3. The Legal Process in Child Sexual Abuse Difficulties in confirming evidence and providing supportDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis was to study the situation of such children in the legal process. In depth-interviews were carried out on ten children aged 8-18 years old. The interviews focused on the children´s experiences and perceptions of meeting with various professionals in the legal process. LÄS MER
4. Tröst genom hälsostödjande familjesamtal upplevelser och effekter av en familjecentrerad interventionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to evaluate the experiences of nurses and families participated in Family Health Conversations (FamHC) and the effects of this intervention on those families with a family member living in a residential home for older people. Methods: This thesis comprises four studies. LÄS MER
5. Neurotoxic side effects and impact on daily life in patients with colorectal cancer with adjuvant oxaliplatin-based chemotherapyDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Colorectal cancer (CRC) is one of the most common cancers globally. Chemotherapeutic drugs are frequently used in postoperative treatment. The platinum compound oxaliplatin (OXA) is an option for adjuvant treatment of patients with resected CRC, and has been shown to improve survival. OXA-induced neurotoxic side effects are common (e. LÄS MER