Sökning: "Care of elderly people"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 186 avhandlingar innehållade orden Care of elderly people.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background InVietnam, the proportion of people aged 60 and above has increased rapidly in recent decades. The majority live in rural areas where socioeconomic status is more disadvantaged than in urban areas.Vietnam’s economic status is improving but disparities in income and living conditions are widening between groups and regions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Psychology, Göteborgs Universitet
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis is based on the growing interest in Swedish elderly care. The aim of this thesis is to investigate what generates satisfaction with elderly care among older persons. LÄS MER
3. Mental health promotion among community-dwelling seniors with multimorbidity : perspectives of seniors, district nurses and home care assistantsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of mental illness is increasing among the older population in Sweden. One of the most vulnerable groups for mental health problems is older persons with multimorbidity, i.e. seniors with multiple chronic conditions. LÄS MER
4. Healthcare consumption, experiences of care and test of and intervention in frail old people. Implications for case managementDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of thesis was to explore frail older people’s experiences of receiving healthcare and/or social services and to investigate healthcare consumption and costs in both men and women and in different age groups in the two years prior to the introduction of long-term municipal care. A second aim was to explore a preventive intervention in a pilot study using case managers to older people with functional dependency and repeated healthcare contacts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Neurotec Department Division of Gerontological Caring Science, Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim with the longitudinal studies of the thesis was to gain an understanding of caregivers´ experiences of working with older people within municipal care and of whether education and support have been meaningful for them (I-III). A further aim was to gain an understanding of which aspects are important so that work will be able to be carried out in a care environment that provides fulfilment and work satisfaction and thereby creates the prerequisites for the staff to provide the older people with better care. LÄS MER