Sökning: "Cardiac anxiety"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cardiac anxiety.
1. Psychological distress in coronary heart disease Risk indicators, treatment and cardiovascular prognosisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis were to: (1) explore factors associated with emotional distress; (2) investigate psychosocial stress as a risk factor for cardiovascular (CV) morbidity in patients with coronary heart disease (CHD); (3) investigate the impact of group-based stress management on psychological outcomes, and if that mediates risk of CV events; and (4) evaluate an internet-based cognitive behavioral therapy (iCBT) for emotional distress in patients with a recent myocardial infarction (MI).In Study I, data from the national registry SWEDEHEART on 27,267 MI patients < 75 years was used. LÄS MER
2. Improving care for patients with non-cardiac chest pain Description of psychological distress and costs, and evaluation of an Internet-delivered interventionDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Introduction: More than half of all patients seeking care for chest pain do not have a cardiac cause for this pain. Despite recurrent episodes of chest pain, many patients are discharged without a clear explanation of the cause for their pain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to study post-resuscitation care of cardiac arrest (CA) patients with a focus on therapeutic hypothermia treatment, outcomes up to six months post-CA and relatives’ experiences during the hospital stay.In Paper I, the aim was to asses effectiveness of hypothermia treatment with cold, 4°C, intravenous crystalloid infusion combined with ice packs. LÄS MER
4. Heart Rate Variability in Stress-related Fatigue, Adolescent Anxiety and Depression and its Connection to LifestyleDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universtatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Heart rate varies constantly as a consequence of activity in the sympathetic and parasympathetic autonomic nervous systems (SNS and PNS). In short-term recordings, heart rate variability (HRV) is mostly related to the inhibitory activity of the vagal nerves, which are part of the PNS. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medicine, Solna
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis has been to investigate the prognostic value of exercise capacity and whether a multifactorial rehabilitation program could affect traditional cardiac risk factors as well as self-rated health, quality of life, depression, anxiety, hospital utilization and sickness absenteeism in women younger than 66 years with coronary artery disease (CAD). Study I Evaluation of the role of exercise capacity and how physical capacity, leisure time and physical activity influence long term all-cause and cardiovascular mortality. LÄS MER