Sökning: "Capillary HPLC"

Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden Capillary HPLC.

  1. 1. Interfacing HPLC with MALDI- and ESI-MS for Automated High Sensitivity Analysis of Proteins and Peptides

    Författare :Tasso Miliotis; Lund Institutionen för kliniska vetenskaper; []
    Nyckelord :NATURVETENSKAP; NATURAL SCIENCES; NATURVETENSKAP; NATURAL SCIENCES; automated; phosphorylation; ZAP-70; peptides; proteins; comprehensive; multidimensional; two-dimensional; piezoelectric; microdispenser; flow-through; ESI-MS MS; Capillary HPLC; MALDI-TOF MS; Analytical chemistry; Analytisk kemi;

    Sammanfattning : The research described in this thesis has an interdisciplinary approach dealing with chemical, biological, and technical issues. One objective was to interface miniaturized liquid chromatography (LC) to mass spectrometry, i.e. MALDI-TOF MS and ESI-MS, in an unattended mode for high sensitivity determination of proteins and peptides. LÄS MER

  2. 2. On the reliability of methods for the speciation of mercury based on chromatographic separation coupled to atomic spectrometric detection

    Författare :Johanna Qvarnström; Umeå universitet; []
    Nyckelord :NATURAL SCIENCES; NATURVETENSKAP; NATURVETENSKAP; NATURAL SCIENCES; Analytical chemistry; Mercury; speciation; hyphenated techniques; HPLC; CE; GC; CV-AAS; ICP-MS; species-specific enriched stable isotope; Analytisk kemi; Analytical chemistry; Analytisk kemi; analytisk kemi; Analytical Chemistry;

    Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the reliability of methods for the speciation of mercury in environmental and biological samples. Problems with speciation methods that couple chromatography to atomic spectrometric detection and how to overcome the problems are discussed. LÄS MER

  3. 3. Capillary zone electrophoresis for the analysis of low molecular weight organic acids in environmental systems

    Författare :Jessika Hagberg; Bert Allard; Stefan Karlsson; Anders Düker; Patrick van Hees; Örebro universitet; []
    Nyckelord :NATURAL SCIENCES; NATURVETENSKAP; capillary zone electrophoresis; capillary zone electrophoresis-electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry; low molecular weight organic acids; pKa; Chemistry; Kemi; Kemi; Chemistry;

    Sammanfattning : Capillary zone electrophoretic (CZE) methods were developed to identify and quantify low molecular weight (LMW) organic acids in environmental samples. Sensitivity and selectivity were optimised by adapting the background electrolyte to the characteristics of analytes, and by using different modes of detection and injection. LÄS MER

  4. 4. Capillary electroseparations in pharmaceutical analysis of basic drugs and related substances

    Författare :Anna Maria Enlund; Uppsala universitet; []
    Nyckelord :MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP; MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES; Pharmaceutical chemistry; Farmaceutisk kemi; Pharmaceutical chemistry; Farmaceutisk kemi; analytisk farmaceutisk kemi; Analytical Pharmaceutical Chemistry;

    Sammanfattning : Capillary electroseparation methods are exciting new techniques with very broad application areas and vast potential in pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis. To improve the limit of detection (LOD) capillary zone electrophoresis (CZE) has been combined with isotachophoretic (ITP) preconcentration in a single capillary. LÄS MER

  5. 5. Elimination of caffeine metabolites in man

    Författare :Nikolaos Rodopoulos; Karolinska Institutet; Karolinska Institutet; []
    Nyckelord :MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES; MEDICIN OCH HÄLSOVETENSKAP; C8-oxidation capillary elearophoresis dimethylxanthines high-performance liquidchromatography liver cirrhosis N-acetylation N-demethylation monomethyluratesmonomethylxanthinesStockholm 1996;

    Sammanfattning : Elimination of Caffeine Metabolites in Man Nikolaos Rodopoulos Department of Laboratory Medicine, Division of Clinical Chemistry, Karolinska Institute, Karolinska Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden Plasma, saliva and urinary caffeine (CA), paraxanthine (PX), theobromine (TB), theophylline (TP) and their metabolites were, after separation into fractions by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), quantitated by capillary electrophoresis (CE). In healthy adults, 96% of the total amount of excreted compounds derived from CA were dimethylxanthines (DMXs) and metabolites, the remainder 4% being nonmetabolized CA and its nondemethylated urate. LÄS MER