Sökning: "Camilla Andersson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Camilla Andersson.
1. Challenges of studying complex community health promotion programmes : Experiences from Stockholm diabetes prevention programmeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this thesis focused on how to capture the complexity in the implementation of a community health promotion programme. The thesis is based on experiences of Stockholm diabetes prevention programme (SDPP), which was implemented in 1995-2004 in three municipalities, and include documentation within the programme, annual local governmental reports, local news cuttings, questionnaires and group discussions with the local steering committees members. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to investigate patients’ experiences with a PET/CT examination, satisfaction with care provided in connection to the examination and whether web-based information can improve satisfaction with care and image quality, compared to standard care. An additional aim was to explore how satisfaction with care and image quality is associated with health-related quality of life (HRQoL) and perceived stress. LÄS MER
3. Air Pollution Dependency on Climate Variability and Source Region : Past, Current and Future Air Pollution Scenarios over EuropeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Applied Environmental Science (ITM), Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The main objectives of this thesis were to investigate the dependency of European air pollution on climate variability and emission source region. Calculations with a chemistry transport model (CTM) were conducted to investigate the influence of climate variability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Nationalekonomi, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of a summary and four self-contained papers. Paper [I] examines whether the implementation of a social safety net programme in Ethiopia has affected the value, risk and composition of farmers‟ crop portfolios. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Eskilstuna : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Innovation is desirable and many players, both individual and organized, as well as society at large, want to actively contribute to its development and to know its results. Increasingly complex but also controversial techniques are under development , new advanced technologies and services where we as individuals become increasingly coexistent with our machines and other artifacts, inside and outside our bodies. LÄS MER