Sökning: "CO2 flux"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 avhandlingar innehållade orden CO2 flux.
1. Freshwater methane and carbon dioxide fluxes Spatio-temporal variability and an integrated assessment of lake and stream emissions in a catchmentDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Freshwater bodies such as lakes and streams release the greenhouse gases methane (CH4) and carbon dioxide (CO2) into the atmosphere. Global freshwater CH4 and CO2 emissions have been estimated to be of a similar magnitude to the global land or ocean carbon sink, and are thus significant components of global carbon budgets. LÄS MER
2. Residual and Solubility trapping during Geological CO2 storage Numerical and Experimental studiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Geological storage of carbon dioxide (CO2) in deep saline aquifers mitigates atmospheric release of greenhouse gases. To estimate storage capacity and evaluate storage safety, knowledge of the trapping mechanisms that retain CO2 within geological formations, and the factors affecting these is fundamental. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Department of Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science
Sammanfattning : Forest ecosystems cover 31% of the terrestrial land area and store large amounts of carbon in biomass and in soils. The 2015 Paris Agreement recognizes the importance of sinks and reservoirs of greenhouse gases (GHGs) in forests and the importance of enhancing them through sustainable forest management policies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Carbon dioxide (CO2) is an important greenhouse gas, and the atmospheric concentration of CO2 has increased by more than 100 ppm since prior to the industrial revolution. The global oceans are considered an important sink of atmospheric CO2, since approximately one third of the anthropogenic emissions are absorbed by the oceans. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Carbon plays a major role in physical and biogeochemical processes in the atmosphere, the biosphere, and the ocean. CO2 and CH4 are two of the most common carbon-containing compounds in the atmosphere, also recognized as major greenhouse gases. LÄS MER