Sökning: "CO2 capture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 162 avhandlingar innehållade orden CO2 capture.
1. Thermo-physical properties of CO2 mixtures and their impacts on cryogenic carbon capture processes
Sammanfattning : Carbon capture and storage (CCS) is one of the most promising technologies that may significantly reduce CO2 emissions. A better understanding of the thermo-physical properties of CO2 mixtures is required for the design and operation of different CCS processes. LÄS MER
2. Property Impacts on Heat Exchanger Design in CO2 Cryogenic Process of Carbon Capture and Storage
Sammanfattning : Carbon capture and storage (CCS) is one of the most promising technologies which can significantly reduce CO2 emissions. A better understanding of thermo-physical properties of CO2 mixtures is required for the design and operation of different CCS processes. LÄS MER
3. CO2 capture from oxy-fuel combustion power plants
Sammanfattning : To mitigate the global greenhouse gases (GHGs) emissions, carbon dioxide (CO2) capture and storage (CCS) has the potential to play a significant role for reaching mitigation target. Oxy-fuel combustion is a promising technology for CO2 capture in power plants. LÄS MER
4. CO2 storage in deep saline aquifers : Models for geological heterogeneity and large domains
Sammanfattning : This work presents model development and model analyses of CO2 storage in deep saline aquifers. The goal has been two-fold, firstly to develop models and address the system behaviour under geological heterogeneity, second to tackle the issues related to problem scale as modelling of the CO2 storage systems can become prohibitively complex when large systems are considered. LÄS MER
5. Thermodynamic Properties of CO2 Mixtures and Their Applications in Advanced Power Cycles with CO2 Capture Processes
Sammanfattning : The thermodynamic properties of CO2-mixtures are essential for the design and operation of CO2 Capture and Storage (CCS) systems. A better understanding of the thermodynamic properties of CO2 mixtures could provide a scientific basis to define a proper guideline of CO2 purity and impure components for the CCS processes according to technical, safety and environmental requirements. LÄS MER