Sökning: "CFD simulations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 238 avhandlingar innehållade orden CFD simulations.
1. On Film Cooling of Turbine Guide Vanes From Experiments and CFD-Simulations to Correlation DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : To achieve high thermal efficiency in modern gas turbines, the turbine-inlet temperature has to be increased. In response to such requisites and to prevent thermal failure of the components exposed to hot gas streams, the use of different cooling techniques, including film cooling, is essential. LÄS MER
2. Methods for Reducing the Complexity of Geometrical Structures Based on CFD Programming Time Efficient Simulations Based on Volume Forces Coupled with Single and Two-phase FlowDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Throughout recent years, computer based programs have been applied to solve and analyse industrial problems encountered global fields such as automobile design for reduction of CO2-gas, designing wind parks aimed at increasing power output etc. One of these developed programs is Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) which numerically solves complex flow behaviour based on computer power. LÄS MER
3. CFD as a tool for analysis of complex geometry Perspectives on time efficient simulations of interior household appliance componentsDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : Throughout recent years, computer based programs has been applied to solve and analyze industrial problems. One of these developed programs is the Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) program. The purpose of implementing CFD analysis is to solve complex flow behavior which is not possible with ordinary calculus. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In gas turbines some parts are exposed to combustion gases with temperatures well above the melting temperature of the material. Therefore, various cooling techniques are utilized in order to protect the parts exposed to these hot gases. One such technique, film cooling, is a common and well established way to protect the exposed parts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The overall goal of the research presented in this thesis is to extend the physical understanding of the unsteady external aerodynamics associated with highly maneuverable delta-wing aircraft by using and developing novel, more efficient computational fluid dynamics (CFD) tools. More specific, the main purpose is to simulate and better understand the basic fluid phenomena, such as vortex breakdown, that limit the performance of delta-wing aircraft. LÄS MER