Sökning: "CFD simulation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 170 avhandlingar innehållade orden CFD simulation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In order to optimise the ladle treatment mass transfer modelling of aluminium addition and homogenisation time was carried out. It was stressed that incorporating slag-metal reactions into the mass transfer modelling strongly would enhance the reliability and amount of information to be analyzed from the CFD calculations. LÄS MER
2. ANALYZING THE HYDRO DYNAMICS AND THE CHEMICAL REACTIONS IN PULP DIGESTER SYSTEMS USING CFD MODELLINGDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to use differential analysis and finite volume method (FVM) to model and analyze a continuous pulp digester in order to create a detailed picture of the flow behaviour and chemical reactions in the digester. This information will be used to optimize wood chip flow and reactions and to diagnose and avoid faults such as hang-ups and channelling. LÄS MER
3. Visualization of Air Flow, Temperature and Concentration Indoors Whole-field measuring methods and CFDDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The thermal indoor climate is a complicated combination of a number of physical variables, all of which strongly affect people’s well-being. The indoor climate not only heavily affects people’s health and life quality, but also their productivity and ability to work efficiently. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Rising energy prices and greater environmental awareness, along with stringent emissions legislation, in the automotive industry make it possible to introduce techniques in the aftertreatment system that have previously been unprofitable. One such technique, studied here, is heat recovery from exhaust gases using thermoelectric generators. LÄS MER
5. Three-Dimensional Simulation and Physical Modelling of Flows in Detention Tanks - Studies of Flow Pattern, Residence Time and SedimentationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Improving effluent water quality to receiving waters using stormwater ponds and storage tanks is acknowledged to be an effective method. The performance of the method depends however on flow conditions such as velocity distribution, short-circuiting currents and the volume through which the influent water flows, the so called effective volume. LÄS MER