Sökning: "C-C bond formation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden C-C bond formation.
1. Novel strategies for C-C/X bond formation
Sammanfattning : The formation of C-C/X bonds is essential for the manufacture of a broad range of chemicals and materials used in areas critical for maintaining quality of life in modern society, e.g. pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals and polymers, and for aspects of research in organic chemistry. LÄS MER
2. Iron catalyzed C-C coupling reactions - mechanistic investigations
Sammanfattning : The mechanism of the iron catalyzed cross coupling of aryl electrophiles with alkyl Grignard reagents was studied. The reaction proceeds via a rate-limiting oxidative addition of the aryl halide to an Fe(I) complex generated in situ. A transmetalation from an aryl Grignard reagent occurs either before or after the oxidative addition. LÄS MER
3. Catalytic reactions with palladium supported on mesocellular foam : Applications in hydrogenation, isomerization, and C-C bond forming reactions
Sammanfattning : The major part of this thesis concerns the development of catalytic methodologies based on palladium nanoparticles immobilized on aminopropyl-functionalized siliceous mesocellular foam (Pd0-AmP-MCF). The catalytic activity of the precursor to the nanocatalyst, PdII-AmP-MCF is also covered by this work. LÄS MER
4. Transition metal-catalysed hydrogen transfer processes for C-C and C-N bond formation : Synthetic studies and mechanistic investigations
Sammanfattning : This thesis focusses on synthetic studies and mechanistic investigations into reactions involving hydrogen-transfer processes.In the first part, the development of an efficient method for the synthesis of β-hydroxy ketones (aldols) and β-amino ketones (Mannich products) from allylic alcohols and aldehydes is described. LÄS MER
5. Studies on Palladium-Catalyzed Carbocyclizations of Allene-Substituted Olefins and 1,3-Dienes
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development and mechanistic studies of carbocyclization reactions of allene-substituted olefins and 1,3-dienes, catalyzed by palladium(0) and palladium(II). These reactions results in the formation of [n,3,0] bicyclic systems (n = 3-5) with high stereoselectivity and in good to excellent yields. LÄS MER