Sökning: "Business-to-business relationship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden Business-to-business relationship.
1. Critical Business Episodes : The Criticality of Damage Adjustment Processes in Insurance RelationshipsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corporate insurance relationships involve a highly intangible professional service which provides the corporate customer with risk reduction. Insurance services are here defined as being composed of two elements: the delivery of a feeling of security, and, in the event of a loss, the damage adjustment and claim settlement. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : A company’s competitive advantage is best understood in its ability to fill its relationships with a unique and meaningful value. Especially in business-to-business relationships value is complex and abstract, so complex that the product alone is not a meaningful representation of that value. LÄS MER
3. Towards a market offer development theory : an holistic perspective on how to develop value in business-to-business relationshipsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : How can companies specify and develop reliable market offers? How will it affect work processes and procedures? And what are the requirements on a company to implement a market offer perspective? In recent years, marketing researchers has promoted the concept of Relationship Marketing, implying companies to apply a holistic product perspective, or a market offer perspective. A market offer comprises everything that adds customer value, including actual physical products and services. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund Business Press
Sammanfattning : By building a strong brand that is favourably perceived by target customers, a firm can establish a competitive advantage that enables greater revenues and profitability. This is at least what the branding literature always has assumed, and something few marketing and brand managers seem to disagree with. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : Contracts play a key role in many business to business relationships. Service organisations are no exception. Despite a growing interest of services and how services are managed, research on how to use contracts to manage services has been surprisingly sparse in service research. LÄS MER