Sökning: "Bonding Indicator"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden Bonding Indicator.
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : FSCN - Fibre Science and Communication Network
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a method of measuring the distribution of fiber bonding ability in mechanical pulp furnishes. The method is intended for industrial use, where today only average values are used to describe fiber bonding ability, despite the differences in morphology of the fibers entering the mill. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Mechanical pulps are used in paper products such as magazine or news grade printing papers or paperboard. Mechanical pulping gives a high yield; nearly everything in the tree except the bark is used in the paper. This means that mechanical pulping consumes much less wood than chemical pulping, especially to produce a unit area of printing surface. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis is divided into two parts. In the first part we study thermodynamics of the two-dimensional Heisenberg ferromagnet with dipolar interaction. This interaction breaks the conditions of the Mermin-Wagner theorem, resulting in a finite transition temperature. LÄS MER
4. Nest-site attendance and foraging ecology of the Northern Fulmar (Fulmarus glacialis) on the Faroe Islands. Is the Northern Fulmar a useful indicator of ecosystem productivity and pollution?Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English As far as we know the Northern Fulmar (just referred to as Fulmar from her on), did not start breeding on the Faroe Islands before about 150 years ago. But it has been known by the Faroese for a long time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : One of the mechanisms for the deterioration of asphalt is debonding. This is often referred to as stripping. Most losses of adhesion at the bitumen-aggregate interface are attributed to the action of water leading to a reduction in properties such as tensile strength, tensile stiffness and wear resistance. LÄS MER