Sökning: "Black feminism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Black feminism.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Breathing is not a common subject in feminist studies. Breathing Matters introduces this phenomenon as a forceful potentiality for feminist intersectional theories, politics, and social and environmental justice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Art and Theory Publishing
Sammanfattning : How does film become a political act? That is the question that the artistic research project Sisters! Making Films, Doing Politics revolves around. Taking Hannah Arendt’s ideas about the constitution of the political arena as its point of departure, this dissertation reflects on the aesthetic mechanisms that underlie contemporary strategies for collective and feminist filmmaking. LÄS MER
3. A matter of difference?: Family planning and gendered discourses on sexuality and reproductive decision-making among black and white ZimbabweansDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Department of Peace and Development Research, Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Based on field and archival research, the thesis explores reproductive decision-making in contemporary Zimbabwe, as well as the historical background of current discourses on sexuality and reproduction. Zimbabwe (Southern Rhodesia) was created and structured by a European Imperial diaspora, based on racialised patriarchal structures of control. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the presence of Black women characters in domestic contexts in the early poetry of African American poets Nikki Giovanni and Rita Dove and examines the strategies these women employ, individually and in close relationships, in order to empower themselves and sustain those around them. It provides a joint exploration of the work of two major contemporary poets from a literary and interdisciplinary perspective, mapping instances of the poetic expression of Black feminist politics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Statsvetenskapliga institutionen, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Feminists, like many others, want to make a difference. They are interested in social change. They are especially interested in the ways this concerns the position of women in our societies. In order to accomplish this, the different actors within the women’s movements of Europe must be present in the political arenas where decisions are made. LÄS MER