Sökning: "Bengt Sandblad"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden Bengt Sandblad.
1. Evolving Systems – Engaged Users : Key Principles for Improving Region-wide Health IT Adoption
Sammanfattning : Many countries have formulated their eHealth visions and billions of dollars have been spent on supporting the eHealth development throughout the world. An important part of the development is the electronic patient record (EPR). LÄS MER
2. Tailor the system or tailor the user? : How to make better use of electronic patient record systems
Sammanfattning : Health care organisations are extremely complex because they consist of heterogeneous groups of people (clinical professions, patients, managers), use advanced technology (medical devices and patient record systems), and apply many organisational and clinical routines. When introducing Electronic Patient Record systems (EPR) in health care organisations, all these aspects get affected. LÄS MER
3. Systems analysis and simulation of health care laboratory systems
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Design and usability in telemedicine
Sammanfattning : A design of computer systems, that effectively supports the user, is a major goal within human-computer interaction. To achieve this, we must understand and master several tasks. These tasks concern firstly what to develop and secondly how to develop the system. LÄS MER
5. Design in Telemedicine : Development and Implementation of Usable Computer Systems
Sammanfattning : Designing computer systems that effectively support the user is the major goal within human-computer interaction. To achieve this, we must understand and master several tasks. This process must initially deal with the question of knowing what to develop and later, with the question of knowing how to design and develop the system. LÄS MER