Sökning: "Bengt Göran Rosén"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden Bengt Göran Rosén.
1. Interactive surface modelling and representation of surface roughness & topography
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Towards Surface Engineering
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this dissertation is to explore a route towards surface engineering both by the introduction of a conceptual framework called Interactive Surface Modelling (ISM) and by the actual application of the concept on two functional surfaces of importance to the automotive industry: cylinder liners for engines and leather imitation surfaces for the interior of cars. The results are presented in six separate but related papers concerning the construction of the ISM system shell and the use of modern technology to explore and represent the functional knowledge relevant to the specification of surface properties. LÄS MER
3. An experimental investigation of spur gear efficiency and temperature : A comparison between ground and superfinished surfaces
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on reliability when testing gear efficiency and on how gear mesh efficiency can be increased without detrimental effects on the gears. Test equipment commonly used in gear research was analysed to identify important parameters for gear efficiency testing. LÄS MER
4. A Comparative Investigation of Gear Performance BetweenWrought and Sintered Powder Metallurgical Steel : Utilizing In-situ Surface Profile Measurements to Investigate theInitiation and Evolution of Micropitting and Pitting Damage
Sammanfattning : Vehicle electrification is a strong trend that introduces new challenges, such as increased input speed of the transmission and increased power density. Alsothe noise emittance of the gearbox is of increasing importance, as the sound of the gearbox is no longer masked by the internal combustion engine. LÄS MER
5. Management of Design Information in the Production System Design Process
Sammanfattning : For manufacturing companies active on the global market, high-performance production systems that contribute to the growth and competitiveness of the company are essential. Among a wide range of industries it is increasingly acknowledged that superior production system capabilities are crucial for competitive success. LÄS MER