Sökning: "Autonomic dysfunction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 avhandlingar innehållade orden Autonomic dysfunction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Rheumatology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The aims of this work were to evaluate objective and subjective signs of autonomic dysfunction (AD) in patients with primary Sjögren’s syndrome (pSS) and to evaluate its clinical associations. In study I, 46 pSS patients and 56/80/238 autonomic nervous function test (ANT) controls participated. LÄS MER
2. Echocardiographic measurements at Takotsubo cardiomyopathy transient left ventricular dysfunctionDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : Takotsubo cardiomyopathy (TTC) is a disease characterized by transient left ventricular (LV) dysfunction and typical wall motion abnormalities in apical parts, without obvious signs of coronary influence. Due to its elusive natural cause and the lack of clarified pathology, further studies are needed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : There are numerous indications of possible involvement of the autonomic nervous system in the genesis of chronic pain. The possibility exists that sympathetic activation is related to motor dysfunction and changes in sensory processing, which have otherwise been implicated in musculoskeletal disorders. LÄS MER
4. Radiological studies of LMNB1-related autosomal dominant leukodystrophy and Marinesco-Sjögren syndromeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : There are approximately 6000 to 8000 rare diseases, each with a prevalence of less than 1 / 10 000, but in aggregate affecting 6 to 8% of the population. It is important to evaluate disease development and progression to know the natural course of any disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : These studies focused on presence of cold feet in children with neurological disorders and raised the questions: Does acupuncture affect skin temperature? Are cold feet a general symptom in children with neurological disorders? Are cold feet associated with other symptoms? What are the moods, health, and daily life experiences of these children’s parents? Study I assessed effects of acupuncture on skin temperature in children with neurological disorders. The study was of pilot character, to determine if further investigation in a larger, well-characterised group could be worthwhile. LÄS MER