Sökning: "Assessment of quality of life a the end of life"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden Assessment of quality of life a the end of life.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : My clinical experience is that living in incurable cancer at the end of life is complex to patients and their families. Patients seem to have a rather good quality of life (QoL) but problems related to the progression of the illness constantly challenges and changes QoL. LÄS MER
2. Improved environmental assessment in the development of wood-based products: Capturing impacts of forestry and uncertainties of future product systemsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The prospect of reducing environmental impacts is a key driver for the development of new wood-based products. But as wood-based products are not necessarily environmentally superior to non-wood alternatives, there is a need to assess the environmental impact of the product and guide the development process. LÄS MER
3. The Impact of Advanced Home Care on Health-related Quality of Life Reports in the end of life from palliative care patients with cancerDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT The aim of the present work was to compare patients with advanced cancer receiving specialized palliative home care with those receiving conventional care. A hospital-based advanced home care programme was initiated, in order to enable patients to remain at home for a longer period and to choose to die at home. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Transport infrastructures such as roads are assets for the society as they not only ensure mobility but also strengthen society’s economy. Considerable amount of energy and materials, that include bitumen, aggregates and asphalt, are required to build and maintain roads. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medicine, Solna
Sammanfattning : Background and aims. Systemic sclerosis (SSc) is a multisystem rheumatic disease characterized by fibrosis, vasculopathy and immune system activation. LÄS MER