Sökning: "Assessment of Work Characteristics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 158 avhandlingar innehållade orden Assessment of Work Characteristics.
1. Development of competence in biochemical experimental work : Assessment of complex learning at university level
Sammanfattning : Biochemistry is part of life science: a fast developing multidisciplinary area. The overall aims of this thesis and the work underlying it were to find ways in which to develop competence in biochemistry at university level and to assess complex learning. A particular interest was the development of experimental work as a means to promote learning. LÄS MER
2. Ambulance Work : Relationships between occupational demands, individual characteristics and health-related outcomes
Sammanfattning : Although musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) and other health complaints are an occupational problem for ambulance personnel, there is a lack of knowledge regarding work-related factors associated with MSDs and other health complaints. The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate the relationships between occupational demands, individual characteristics and health-related outcomes among ambulance personnel. LÄS MER
3. Position-matching and goal-directed reaching acuity of the upper limb in chronic neck pain : associations to self-rated characteristics
Sammanfattning : Neck-shoulder pain is common in the general population and causes individual suffering as well as large costs for the society. Despite substantial efforts, there is still a shortage of methods for objective diagnosis and effective rehabilitation of such disorders. Thus, there is a great need to develop and evaluate new methods for these purposes. LÄS MER
4. Life cycle assessment in the development of forest products : Contributions to improved methods and practices
Sammanfattning : The prospect of reducing environmental impacts is a key driver for the research and development (R&D) of new forest products. Life cycle assessment (LCA) is often used for assessing the environmental impact of such products, e.g. for the purpose of guiding R&D. LÄS MER
5. Opening the black box of mathematics teachers’ professional growth : a study of the process of teacher learning
Sammanfattning : There is a lot of research done on professional development programs for teachers, especially with a focus on different characteristics of the program and whether it makes teachers change their teaching practice to such an extent that it enhances student achievement. However, there is not much research done on the learning process. LÄS MER