Sökning: "Artificial Intelligence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 121 avhandlingar innehållade orden Artificial Intelligence.
1. Affective Decision Making in Artificial Intelligence Making Virtual Characters With High BelievabilityDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Artificial intelligence is often used when creating believable virtual characters in games or in other types of virtual environments. The intelligent behavior these characters show to the player is often flawed, leading to a worse gameplay experience. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Digital machines (computer hardware and software) have been used to support business activities for over 50 years. During the past 10 years, these machines have changed profoundly in terms of numbers, types of application, and features. LÄS MER
3. Automated Text Analysis of Online Content in Marketing Dictionray-Based Methods and Artificial IntelligenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Far more than products or services, words are the most fundamental element in the exchanges between sellers and buyers. Understanding the words that constitute the text that is created when sellers and buyers interact with each other is therefore critical for marketing decision makers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : What mechanisms are needed in a cognitive system, such as an animal or a robot, and how do these mechanisms interact with each other? The thesis presents a study of this problem within the field of behavior-based systems and artificial neural networks. The thesis brings together ideas from behavior-based robotics, control theory and machine learning and combines them with models from ethology, psychology and neurobiology in an attempt to synthesize a complete, artificial nervous system for a simulated artificial creature. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Interacting surfaces are found in mechanical systems and components. Since engineered surfaces are not perfectly smooth, only a fraction of the nominal surface area is actually in contact. This fraction is denoted as the real area of contact, Ar, and is formed by the sum of the contact spots between the two touching surfaces. LÄS MER