Sökning: "Anna Petersson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden Anna Petersson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Matematiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Representing the Absent: A Study of Memorialisation and Its Material Culture in Spontaneous and Official Memorial Places in Contemporary SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Tryckeriet i E-huset, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to study how memorial places and objects serve as links and meeting points between the bereaved and their conceptions and memories of the departed. This has been examined in several different ways, from various viewpoints, and placed in different contexts and periods in time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Memorials and places of ritual, such as funeral monuments, roadside memorials and cemeteries, can be said to reveal the politics of religious space as in the tension between sacred and secular and between private and public interests. At the same time they also reflect a given society’s religious structures, cultural differences and social orderings, as well as the changes in these matters over time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The use of anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) has been associated with use of illegal or unprescribed prescription drugs, as well as different adverse psychiatric effects, such as ma-nia, psychosis and hostility. Further, there is an association between use of AAS and other different risk behaviours, including carrying guns and reckless driving. LÄS MER
5. Collaborative conceptual design methods in the context of the Swedish deregulated railway market From the perspectives of maintenance, infrastructure management, product provision, and researchDetta är en avhandling från Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : As a result of the deregulation of the Swedish railway market, the differentfunctions involved during the life cycle of railway products have been spreadout over different actors. The trigger for the work presented in this thesis wasthe insight that, since function-specific knowledge of the railway in Swedenbelongs to different organizations, special efforts would be needed to achieve aholistic picture of a railway product during the conceptual design phase. LÄS MER