Sökning: "Anders Lindström"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 avhandlingar innehållade orden Anders Lindström.
1. A Study of Smooth Functions and Differential Equations on Fractals
Sammanfattning : In 1989 Jun Kigami made an analytic construction of a Laplacian on the Sierpiński gasket, a construction that he extended to post critically finite fractals. Since then, this field has evolved into a proper theory of analysis on fractals. The new results obtained in this thesis are all in the setting of Kigami's theory. LÄS MER
2. Biot poroelasticity : theory, finite element calculations, and experiments
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Inte har dom gjort mej nåt : En studie av ungdomars attityder till invandrare och flyktingar i två mindre svenska lokalsamhällen
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this dissertation was to analyse and compare the attitudes of young people who lived in two different local contexts towards foreigners and immigrants. In the main study 36 teenagers, 17 from Bruksort and 19 from Industriort, were interviewed. LÄS MER
4. Att skriva det grekiska : En otidsenlig position i svenskspråkig modernism
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to analyze how ancient Greek philosophy and literature – as it was mediated through Nietzsche – gained a vital function in the rise of early Swedish modernism and its later expressions. The turn to antiquity, within a modernism confined to the Swedish language, was not only intended as a breach in tradition, but above all to think anew, to transgress the conventions of (one’s) time. LÄS MER
5. English and other foreign linguistic elements in spoken Swedish : studies of productive processes and their modelling using finite-state tools
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses the question of what native speakers of Swedish do when items originating in English and several other foreign languages occur in their native language. This issue is investigated at the phonological and morphological levels of contemporary Swedish. LÄS MER