Sökning: "Amino acids"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 692 avhandlingar innehållade orden Amino acids.
1. Amino acid-catalyzed synthesis of amino acid derivatives : Application and semi-synthesis of Paclitaxel, Docetaxel and their derivativesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with different applications of organocatalysis, where amino acid derivatives and small peptides are applied as catalysts. First, the development of environmentally friendly aldol reactions, carried out in aqueous media is illustrated. The corresponding β-hydroxy ketones are formed with ee´s up to 99%. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Amino acids are the basic building blocks of proteins. The determinationof their structures plays an important role in correctly describing the functionsof the proteins. LÄS MER
3. Amino acids with relevance to health, climate and the environment Development of mass spectrometric methodsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Amino acids play vital roles in health, either in their native form or chemically modified. Some studies have linked certain non-proteinogenic amino acids to neurodegenerative diseases, such as in the case of β-methylaminoalanine (BMAA). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A number of protected aromatic bis- and tris(amino acids) have been synthesised by catalytic asymmetric hydrogenation of the corresponding didehydroamino acid derivatives. The didehydroamino acid derivatives were prepared either by a Heck coupling of a 2-amidoacrylate with an aryl dihalide, or by Horner-Wadsworth-Emmons olefination of aromatic aldehydes with phosphonylglycine reagents. LÄS MER
5. Mass Spectrometry of Biologically Active Small Molecules Focusing on polyphenols, alkaloids and amino acidsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Analytic Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The foci of this dissertation are on advanced liquid chromatography (LC) separation and mass spectrometry (MS) techniques for the analysis of small bioactive molecules. In addition to discussing general aspects of such techniques the results from analyses of polyphenols (PPs), alkaloids and amino acids published in five appended studies are presented and discussed. LÄS MER