Sökning: "Alzheimer’s disease"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 434 avhandlingar innehållade orden Alzheimer’s disease.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Soluble intermediates of the amyloid-β (Aβ) aggregation process are suggested to play a central role in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease (AD) by causing synaptic dysfunction and neuronal loss. In this thesis, soluble Aβ aggregates have been studied with a particular focus on the Aβ protofibril, which has served as the antigen for developing conformation dependent monoclonal antibodies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Huntington´s disease (HD) is a fatal inherited neurodegenerative disorder caused by a CAG triplet repeat expansion in the huntingtin (HTT) gene and characterized by cognitive and motoric dysfunctions as well as psychiatric problems. Accumulating evidence, however, suggests altered energy metabolism and a hyper-catabolic state as key features of HD pathology. LÄS MER
18. Observations on cerebral amyloid angiopathy and microvascular pathology in Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementiaDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Dementia is a state of permanent loss of cognitive function, most commonly affecting the elderly. With a rapidly growing aged population, the spectrum of disorders that lead to dementia is exerting an ever-increasing toll on patients, families and society alike. The most common dementing disorders are Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia. LÄS MER
19. Detection of Differentially Expressed Genes in Alzheimer's Disease Regulator of G-protein Signalling 4: A Novel Mediator of APP ProcessingDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Alzheimer’s disease is a neurodegenerative disease characterised by progressive memory deterioration and cognitive impairment. Pathological hallmarks are extracellular senile plaques, neurofibrillary tangles and neuron loss. Senile plaques are produced through altered processing of the membrane-bound protein APP. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Alzheimer’s disease (AD), the most common cause of dementia, is a growing concern. As the life expectancy increases across the globe, the number of affected people is estimated to reach 100 million by 2050. LÄS MER