Sökning: "Allmän rättslära"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 avhandlingar innehållade orden Allmän rättslära.
1. Att beskriva rätten : En kommentar till försök att ge en generell beskrivning av rätten
Sammanfattning : This thesis suggests that it is reasonable to ask why we should try to give a general description of law. It attempts to turn our attention away from general descriptions of the law, to the approach that has made us present and use such descriptions. LÄS MER
2. Entangled Law : A Study of the Entanglement of Wolves, Humans, and Law in the Landscape
Sammanfattning : With the legal protection of wolves in Sweden as an object of study, this dissertation examines how bodies often perceived as legal, social or natural entangle in a common co-production of law. The thesis begins with an analysis of how entanglements of nature, society and law have been discussed in environmental legal scholarship, with a main focus on the Uppsala Environmental Legal Method and Critical Environmental Law. LÄS MER
3. Rimlighetsavvägningens rationalitet : Om mötet mellan ekonomi och miljö i domstolsprövningar
Sammanfattning : In environmental cases, The Swedish Land and Environmental courts have not only to consider environmental interests but also economic interests. The overall aim is to achieve both a good environment and maintain an industry that generates jobs and contributes to welfare. LÄS MER
4. The status of multilateral export control regimes : An examination of legal and non-legal agreements in international co-operation
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the phenomenon of states concluding international agreements that are, explicitly or impliedly, of a non-legal character. It is first of all argued that states have the option under international law to conclude legally binding agreements or agreements that lack this quality. LÄS MER
5. EC State aid rules : An analysis of the selectivity criterion
Sammanfattning : The application of Art. 87(1) EC to taxes above all is connected to the application of the derogation method, which appears to be part of the selectivity criterion. This dissertation examines the application of the derogation method and the assessment of the selectivity criterion applied to taxes, primarily de lege lata, but also de lege ferenda. LÄS MER