Sökning: "Albert Mihranyan"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden Albert Mihranyan.
1. Engineering of Native Cellulose Structure for Pharmaceutical Applications : Influence of Cellulose Crystallinity Index, Surface Area and Pore Volume on Sorption Phenomena
Sammanfattning : Cellulose powders from various sources were manufactured and characterized to investigate the influence of their crystallinity index, surface area, and pore volume on sorption phenomena and the relevant pharmaceutical functionality. The influence of the cellulose crystallinity index on moisture sorption was important at low and intermediate relative humidities. LÄS MER
2. Nanopolysaccharide coatings for functional surfaces in water-treatment materials : From mechanisms to process scalability
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, materials from renewable resources were used to develop functionalized surfaces for water treatment. The work is thus inspired by, and contributes to, the United Nations sustainable goals of: (i) clean water and sanitation, (ii) climate action, (iii) responsible consumption and production, (iv) life below water, and (v) partnerships for the goals. LÄS MER
3. Structural and Electrochemical Properties of Functionalized Nanocellulose Materials and Their Biocompatibility
Sammanfattning : Nanocellulose has received considerable interest during the last decade because it is renewable and biodegradable, and has excellent mechanical properties, nanoscale dimensions and wide functionalization possibilities. It is considered to be a unique and versatile platform on which new functional materials can be based. LÄS MER
4. Mille-feuille Filter : A Non-woven Nano-cellulose Based Virus Removal Filter for Bioprocessing
Sammanfattning : Virus removal filters, produced from synthetic surface-modified polymers or regenerated cellulose by phase inversion, are vital to the production of therapeutic proteins such as monoclonal antibodies and plasma proteins. Use of these filters is also one of the most expensive purification steps in the downstream processing of proteins due to high sales price and being limited to a single use. LÄS MER
5. Nanocellulose for Biomedical Applications : Modification, Characterisation and Biocompatibility Studies
Sammanfattning : In the past decade there has been increasing interest in exploring the use of nanocellulose in medicine. However, the influence of the physicochemical properties of nanocellulose on the material´s biocompatibility has not been fully investigated. LÄS MER