Sökning: "Agent O"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 avhandlingar innehållade orden Agent O.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Enzyme induction is a process whereby a molecule enhances the expression of enzymes. If the affected enzymes are involved in the elimination of a drug, this may result in a drug interaction. Induction is therefore of major concern during drug development and in clinical practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Chemistry, Stockholm Univerisity
Sammanfattning : DDT was extensively and globally used as a pesticide in agriculture and for malaria vector control from the 1940’s until the 1970’s. Due to its heavy use, DDT became ubiquitously distributed throughout the environment. DDT and several DDT metabolites are persistent organic pollutants. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Over the last decade, a great variety of visionary ideas and beliefs have been brought forward, regarding the potentials of using computer games as a tool for learning and mediation in educational settings. This thesis aims at contributing to research in this field, by empirically exploring what happens when students play and reflect on their computer game play in science education. LÄS MER
4. ¿Opiniones, normas o pura necesidad? La modalidad deóntica y la modalidad dinámica a través de deber y tener queDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on the notions of deontic and dynamic modality in Spanish and how they are expressed through the modal verbs deber ‘must’ and tener que ‘have to’. The analysis is based on a corpus of political debates from the European Parliament, conducted 2010‒2011 by Spanish MEPs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Glass is a group of materials that has been used for structural and functional purposes for many centuries. Nevertheless, interest in the science and technology of glass has expanded significantly in recent years as a result of the need to develop new materials for advanced applications. LÄS MER