Sökning: "Affinity adsorbent"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden Affinity adsorbent.
- Detta är en avhandling från Pure and Applied Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Molecular imprinting, method for creating artificial receptors that are mimics of biological antibodies and receptors, is based on the concept of creating substrate-specific recognition sites in polymeric matrices by means of template polymerisation. The polymeric receptors produced display favourable binding characteristics, such as high affinity and specificity towards the substrate molecules. LÄS MER
2. Polymer Displacement and Supermacroporous Cryogels - Two New Tools in Chromatographic Separation of Biomolecules and BioparticlesDetta är en avhandling från Department of Biotechnology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Production of protein is often accompanied with difficulties due to the large amounts of different biological material resulting from fermentation. This makes purification necessary and affinity chromatography is usually involved as being biospecific, although suffering from limitations as low recovery due to ineffective elution and inability to handle particulate materials. LÄS MER
3. Recovery of biochemicals from ABE fermentation broths using MFI adsorbents: A comparison between traditional beads and a structured adsorbentDetta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Energy demands of the world are ever increasing in this industrial era. Over reliance on petroleum-based fuels has a negative impact on the environment. In addition, with depleting reservoirs of fossil fuels, the need for new, sustainable fuels and chemicals is more urgent than ever. LÄS MER
4. Removal of metals from contaminated waters : Evaluating the use of synthetic adsorbents and green algae biomassDetta är en avhandling från Department of Biotechnology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Metal contamination of water bodies has attracted global attention owing to its environmental toxicity, abundance and persistence. Metals such as arsenic, cadmium and mercury are of greater concern since they are toxic even at low concentrations. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biotechnology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Demands for efficient, economical and fast separation and purification methods for various target molecules have led to the development of new techniques and materials for bioseparation processes. Separation can be carried out in both batch and chromatographic modes. LÄS MER