Sökning: "Aesthetic learning processes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden Aesthetic learning processes.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Symposion Brutus Östlings bokförlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the aesthetic interpretation of learning processes in television produced and broadcast in Sweden between 1956 and 1969. The thesis explores how these programmes are linked to concepts of Bildung by their aesthetics, by which the intangible cultural heritage is entrusted in the form of oral and visual traditions, storytelling and games/play, where learning is the common denominator. LÄS MER
2. Learning Science Through Aesthetic Experience in Elementary School Aesthetic Judgement, Metaphor and ArtDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för utbildningsvetenskap med inriktning mot matematik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis considers the role of aesthetic meaning-making in elementary school science learning. Children’s aesthetic experiences are traced through their use of aesthetic judgements, spontaneous metaphors and art activities. The thesis is based on four empirical studies: the first two examining children’s language use, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse the visual expressions of Street Art that occurs in the public space, and by doing so, to study this specifi c practice, and also elucidate the relation between public space as a democratic idea, a place for freedom of speech and as a planned, aesthetically shaped place. The intention is to throw light upon a central part of many young peoples lives in a didactic aspect. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate meaning-making in pupils' multimodal narratives that have emerged in aesthetic learning processes. To, with the support of ethnographic methods and theories of narrative and multimodality, study the resources and strategies used by the pupils. LÄS MER
5. Att göra skillnad : Representation, identitet och lärande i ungdomars arbete och berättande med filmDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse teenagers’ collective work and communication with film, with a focus on aspects related to representation, identity work and learning. These are held together thematically through the notion of difference, which is regarded as the motivation behind all text making and also as a possible social result of communication. LÄS MER