Sökning: "Acute lymphoblastic leukemia ALL"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 avhandlingar innehållade orden Acute lymphoblastic leukemia ALL.
1. Chemotherapy in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia In vitro cellular drug resistance and pharmacokineticsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of the studies described in this thesis were to investigate the pharmacokinetics of and cellular resistance to chemotherapy as causes of treatment failure in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).Leukemic cells from 370 children with newly diagnosed ALL were tested by the Fluorometric Microculture Cytotoxicity Assay to measure their resistance to each of ten standard cytotoxic drugs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Division of Clinical Genetics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) affects individuals at all ages, with peak incidences in children 50 years. ALL is broadly categorized into B-cell precursor (BCP) and T-cell ALL with specific clinical features associated with outcome. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) is the most common childhood malignancy. Most ALL cases originate from immature B-cells (BCP-ALL) and are characterized by reoccurring structural genetic aberrations. These aberrations hold information of the pathogenesis of ALL and are used for risk stratification in treatment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) is the most common pediatric cancer in the Nordic countries. Structural chromosomal rearrangements are a hallmark of ALL and represent key markers for diagnosis, risk stratification and prognosis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Hematopoietic stem cell lab Lund stem cell centre
Sammanfattning : Leukemic stem cells (LSCs) share the capacity of self renewal and extensive proliferation with normal hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs), and are therefore obvious targets for therapy. As such, they need to be identified and characterized in order to elucidate what drives them, and what separates them from their normal counterparts. LÄS MER