Sökning: "Acute care hospital"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 199 avhandlingar innehållade orden Acute care hospital.
1. Implementation of knowledge-based palliative care in acute care settings : : obstacles, opportunities and experiencesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : Background and aim: Quality improvement is continuously ongoing at different levels in our healthcare system. In Sweden, as in other countries, guidelines are important for quality improvement in healthcare, since they summarize the best available evidence. LÄS MER
2. Healthcare consumption, experiences of care and test of and intervention in frail old people. Implications for case managementDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of thesis was to explore frail older people’s experiences of receiving healthcare and/or social services and to investigate healthcare consumption and costs in both men and women and in different age groups in the two years prior to the introduction of long-term municipal care. A second aim was to explore a preventive intervention in a pilot study using case managers to older people with functional dependency and repeated healthcare contacts. LÄS MER
3. End-of-life care in a Swedish county : patterns of demographic and social conditions, clinical problems and health care useDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs Unversitet, Institute of Health Care Sciences
Sammanfattning : There is broad consensus in both international and national policy statements that care provided at end-of-life should be different from care provided during other periods of life. There is a need for comprehensive knowledge about the broad population of individuals who access the public health care system during the last period of life. LÄS MER
4. Quality Improvement in Acute Coronary Care Combining the Use of an Interactive Quality Registry with a Quality Improvement Collaborative to Improve Clinical Outcome in Patients with Acute Myocardial InfarctionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The quality of care for Swedish patients with acute myocardial infarction (AMI) is continuously increasing. Nevertheless, a great potential for improvement still exists. LÄS MER
5. Epidemiology of heart failure and feasibility of home care in patients with worsening chronic heart failureDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Aim: To investigate gender-specific trends in long-term mortality in patients hospitalised for ischaemic and non-ischaemic heart failure (HF) and explore temporal trends in the risk of HF complicating acute myocardial infarction (AMI). Another aim is to characterise patients with chronic heart failure (CHF) that seek an emergency department (ED) because of their deteriorating condition and evaluate the feasibility of home care (HC) in comparison with conventional care (CC) in patients with worsening CHF. LÄS MER