Sökning: "Activity types"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 901 avhandlingar innehållade orden Activity types.
1. Physical activity and myocardial infarction Epidemiological studies on the association between various types of physical activity and the risk of myocardial infarction, including certain aspects of methodologyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Reproprint
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study the associations between physical activity during leisure time, occupational and household work, and established risk factors for cardiovascular disease, as well as the risk of acute myocardial infarction. Methodological aspects concerning the presence of recall bias in epidemiological case-control studies on physical activity and myocardial infarction were also considered. LÄS MER
2. Understandings of understanding : an inquiry concerning experiental conditions for developmental learningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Reproprint
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about understandings of understanding and has developed from previous research on study skill and conceptions of learning among participants in various forms of education. The purpose was to investigate understandings of understanding as a phenomenon and the significance of understanding of understanding for learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Reproprint
Sammanfattning : Abstract Weak and osteoporotic bones in old age are an increasing cause of mortality and painful physical impairment of the elderly, especially in the western world. Bone mineral accrual during childhood and adolescence is thought to play a vital role in preventing osteoporosis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim was to investigate associations of fitness and types and levels of physical activity with subsequent risk of cardiovascular disease.Four large-scale longitudinal cohort studies were used. The exposures were different measures related to physical activity and the outcomes were obtained through linkage to the Swedish In-Patient Register. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Two industrial studies and one set of lab scale trials have been done. In addition, a theoretical study has been done. The main focus has been on non metallic inclusion composition during the ladle refining operation in industrial steel production. Sampling has been done together with careful inclusion determination. LÄS MER