Sökning: "Accounting and Control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 141 avhandlingar innehållade orden Accounting and Control.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The emergence of large-scale Internet services coupled with the evolution of computing technologies such as distributed systems, parallel computing, utility computing, grid, and virtualization has fueled a movement toward a new resource provisioning paradigm called cloud computing. The main appeal of cloud computing lies in its ability to provide a shared pool of infinitely scalable computing resources for cloud services, which can be quickly provisioned and released on-demand with minimal effort. LÄS MER
2. Management accounting as constructing and opposing customer focus : three case studies on management accounting and customer relationsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is on the relation between management accounting and customer focus and relates to discussions about how internal managing processes in organizations are interrelated with interorganizational relations, specifically constructions of customers. Both a normative and a descriptive perspective on the relation are taken within the different parts of the thesis, which consists of a licentiate thesis, three articles and a synthesizing text. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : More than three decades ago the notion of trust was introduced into the management accounting (MA) literature, and a growing stream of empirical papers elaborating on the relation between MA controls and trust signals the importance andvitality of this research area. However, a closer look at the literature shows that while major insights have been made, there is also considerable confusion around both research models and the meanings of key concepts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies the accounting and auditing approach to control where the concept of internal control has developed along with the theory and practice of accounting and auditing and its stated objectives. In this context, internal control has traditionally been regarded as a means of ensuring financial reporting quality as well as a way of preventing and detecting fraudulent activity. LÄS MER
5. Robust inference of gene regulatory networks System properties, variable selection, subnetworks, and design of experimentsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, inference of biological networks from in vivo data generated by perturbation experiments is considered, i.e. deduction of causal interactions that exist among the observed variables. Knowledge of such regulatory influences is essential in biology. LÄS MER