Sökning: "Accelerated rejection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden Accelerated rejection.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis was: I) to compare islet allo- and xenograft rejectionin rats, using immunosupreesion with CsA in a mixed allogeneic-xenogeneic islet transplantaionmodel, 2) to evaluate the efficacy of various immunosuppressive drugs, with specialreference to Leflunomide, in preventing islet xenograft rejection in the pig-to-ratmodel, 3) to perform an immunohistochemical study of porcine islet xenograft rejecionin primates including primates treated with CsA+DSG, and 4) to study the metabolismand excretion of porcine C-peptide in mice, with special reference to the use ofdonor-specific C-peptide for monitoring islet xenograft function. In summary, theresults were as follows: I ). LÄS MER
2. Inhibition of acute allogaft rejection - experimental transplant studies with biological and chemical immunosuppressantsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Experimental Surgery, Malmö University Hospital, SE-205 02 MALMÖ
Sammanfattning : In clinical transplantation immunosuppressive agents are used in combination with the objective to achieve additive effects and less toxicity. A large number of novel drugs are candidates for clinical introduction at this time and experiments in animal models have an important role to play. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Experimental Surgery, Malmö University Hospital, SE-205 02 MALMÖ
Sammanfattning : Intestinal preservation-reperfusion injury may result in various degrees of mucosal injury. Interestingly, the preservation injury is similar when using the current preservation solutions, which are given as a intravascular flush. An extensive mucosal injury may ultimately preclude the use of organs that require longer preservation time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Nephrology and Transplantation, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Transplantation is the only cure for end-stage organ failure. With the transplantation follows the need for continuous treatment with immunosuppressive agents for as long as the graft functions, which entails major side effects. Less toxic treatments are therefore in great demand. Preferably, the treatment should also be limited in time. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis includes six peer-reviewed publications. Beginning with an extensive literature review, this work discusses the study of turbine performance, investigations of the unsteady pressure loading during transient operations, and consequences at runaway speed. LÄS MER