Sökning: "ART Outcomes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 avhandlingar innehållade orden ART Outcomes.
1. HIV treatment outcomes in Uganda : the impact of baseline characteristics and variability in pharmacokinetics and pharmacogenetics of antiretroviral drugsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Laboratory Medicine
Sammanfattning : Guidelines specify criteria for initiation and monitoring of antiretroviral treatment (ART), including options for first line regimens. Immunological progress remains a widely used form of HIV/ART monitoring and efavirenz, a preferred first line antiretroviral drug. LÄS MER
2. O knee, where art thou? Patient-reported outcomes and physical performance in individuals with acute knee injuryDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Borderline archaeology : a practice of contemporary archaeology - exploring aspects of creative narratives and performative cultural productionDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a joint dissertation, written by two people about the connectivity of two practices; archaeology and performance. Its contents focus upon the creation of a hybrid field of study that has only just begun to exist. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate whether a malignant disease in women increases the risk of fertility disturbances, pregnancy and delivery complications and also of adverse birth outcomes among their infants. By linkage between six national health registers, we obtained data for all children born in Sweden 1994-2011 and their mothers including information on malignancy diagnosis, method of conception (natural/ART), pregnancies, and health outcomes of the infants. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Singletons born following assisted reproductive technology (ART) have adverse neonatal outcome compared to singletons born following spontaneous conception (SC). Moreover, the women undergoing ART are at an increased risk of hypertensive disorders in pregnancy (HDP) and placental complications. LÄS MER