Sökning: "A acetabulum"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden A acetabulum.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Orthopaedics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In total hip arthroplasty cemented fixation of the acetabular component is a generally successful concept, but the rate of aseptic loosening and consequent revision surgery is still too high. One of the crucial factors for longterm implant survival is the initial fixation and stability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
Sammanfattning : Treatment of displaced femoral neck fractures in the elderly with arthroplasties has become standard practice during the last decade and results in good and predictable outcomes regarding hip function and health-related quality of life (HRQoL). There is, however, a lack of evidence concerning certain types of arthroplasties and different subgroups of patients. LÄS MER
3. Aspects on treatment of femoral neck fractures studies on treatment methods, surgical approach and external validityDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Femoral neck fracture (FNF) is a great challenge for today´s health care and is associated with high mortality and morbidity in the elderly. In the short term several studies in the literature have demonstrated improved hip function, quality of life and fewer re-operations in elderly patients treated with total hip arthroplasty (THA) instead of internal fixation (IF). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : The clinical hip examination, although highly sensitive in expert hands in detecting neonatal hip instability, can lead to considerable overtreatment. Ultrasound is increasingly being used to complement the clinical examination in assessing neonatal hip instability and acetabular dysplasia, often leading to increased treatment rate. LÄS MER
5. Neonatal hip instability. The anterior-dynamic ultrasound method. Population screening and re-evaluation of some aetiological factorsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : To evaluate neonatal hip instability, the values for the physiologically normal movement of the femoral head by provocation were determined by an anterior-dynamic ultrasound method. The maximal movement of the femoral head with the acetabulum at provocation was 6.0, 6.6 and 6. LÄS MER