Sökning: "A Wahlin"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden A Wahlin.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Rationality as purposive action among burglars is the theme of this study. Various theories concerning rationality, Rational Choice Theory especially, are discussed. The first purpose of this thesis is to highlight the concept of rationality. Rationality is a complex concept and it is defined in various ways in the literature. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with epidemiological data regarding periodontal disease from two different Swedish populations (Jönköping and Skåne). Background The studies focus on periodontal disease, a disease affecting a large part of the adult population. LÄS MER
3. Episodic memory functioning in very old age : Individual differences and utilization of cognitive supportDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : Wahlin, Å. Episodic memory functioning in very old age: Individual differences and utilization ofcognitive support. Doctoral Dissertation, Department of Clinical Neuroscience and Family Medicine,Division of Geriatric Medicine, Karolinska Institute; and Stockholm Gerontology Research Center,Section of Psychology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Johan Wahlin, Dep. of Cell and Organism Biology, Sölvegatan 29, 223 62 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Telomeres are specialized complexes of DNA and proteins that cap and confer stability to the ends of eukaryotic chromosomes. The telomeric DNA of most eukaryotes is composed of tandemly arranged short repeats. Within the budding yeasts these repeats are diverged in length as well as in nucleotide composition. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Medicine at Huddinge University Hospital
Sammanfattning : Erythropoietic protoporphyria, EPP, is an inherited disease in which the main clinical manifestations are painful cutaneous sensitivity to intense light and liver disease which in some requires liver transplantation for survival. This thesis originated in questions and perceived limitations in understanding that accompanied the management of the patient in Study I. LÄS MER