Sökning: "3D Printing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden 3D Printing.
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Biomass from forests provides society with energy, materials and chemicals, thus contributing to the circular bioeconomy. The majority of biomass is found in the wood tissue of trees. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The development of micro and nano-electromechanical systems (MEMS and NEMS) with entirely new or improved functionalities is typically based on novel or improved designs, materials and fabrication methods. However, today’s micro- and nano-fabrication is restrained by manufacturing paradigms that have been established by the integrated circuit (IC) industry over the past few decades. LÄS MER
3. Optimization of Electron Beam Melting for Production of Small Components in Biocompatible Titanium GradesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM), also called 3D-printing, are technologies where parts are formed from the bottom up by adding material layer-by-layer on top of each other. Electron Beam Melting (EBM) is an AM technique capable of manufacturing fully solid metallic parts, using a high-intensity electron beam to melt powder particles in layers to form finished components. LÄS MER
4. Precise cell manipulations and imaging of cellular responses Methods developed using microfluidic, 3D-printing and microfabrication technologiesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : It is at the heart of biological and medical research to try and understand how cells communicate with each other, and how cells respond to alterations in their environment, including treatment with different drugs. There is in this context a continued need for better methods that allow researchers to precisely manipulate cells and their microenvironment and to study the resulting responses using high-resolution live microscopy. LÄS MER
5. Learning from assessments of resource efficiency measures and their impact on resource use and the environment - Based on a case of additive manufacturing and a review of assessment studiesDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Resource efficiency measures have the potential to reduce the environmental and resource impacts of the current linear economy by decreasing the physical flows of material and energy associated with producing and using products and services. In order to investigate this potential, there is a need for assessments from a systems perspective, which for example enables the identification of possible trade-offs between different measures and aspects of resource efficiency depending on the product characteristics. LÄS MER