Sökning: "20th Century Music"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden 20th Century Music.
1. Le respect de la tradition Om den franska flöjtkonsten: dess lärande, hantverk och estetik i ett hermeneutiskt perspektivDetta är en avhandling från Malmö Academy of Music, Lund University
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT The present study describes topics related to music education, and the education of flautists, primarily on a professional level, covering a period from early 18th Century up to the early 21st Century within the French flute tradition. Further related areas of importance are concepts such as intuition, imitation, mimeses and maieutics and their relation to a flautist’s learning and teaching. LÄS MER
2. Kakofont storhetsvansinne eller uttryck för det djupaste liv? : Om ny musik och musikåskådning i svenskt 1920-tal, med särskild tonvikt på Hilding RosenbergDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a critical study of views and concepts in the musical aesthetics of new music in the Swedish 1920s. The study focuses on Hilding Rosenberg while also paying attention to Sten Broman, Gunnar Jeanson, Moses Pergament and Julius Rabe. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Sekel Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with relations between music and politics in Sweden and Germany during the 1930s and 40s. I study how music was used as a political tool, and the ideas that existed about musical expression of national and ethnic identity and about “good” and “bad” music. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Dept. of Musicology, School of Music and Musicology, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The dissertation deals with the organ music of Otto Olsson (1879–1964), a leading Swedish organist, church musician, composer, pedagogue, and organ expert in the first half of the 20th century. The aim of the study is to formulate a historical performance practice fro Olsson’s organ music, conceived within a late Romantic performance tradition, which must be regarded as lost. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Peter Lang Publishing Group
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a contribution to the understanding of the life and work of Arnold Schoenberg as well as to musical hermeneutics. The aims are (1) to scrutinize Arnold Schoenberg’s marital crisis of the year 1908, (2) to probe into the meanings of some representative musical works during this very period, and (3) to compare features in Schoenberg’s life and his creative work. LÄS MER