Sökning: "2 -terpyridine"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31328 avhandlingar innehållade orden 2 -terpyridine.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för arkeologi och antikens kultur
Sammanfattning : The prehistoric cemetery of Barshalder is located along the main road on the boundary between Grötlingbo and Fide parishes, near the southern end of the island of Gotland in the Baltic Sea. The ceme-tery was used from c. AD 1-1100. LÄS MER
2. Paper-composite porcelain : characterisation of material properties and workability from a ceramic art and design perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Paper-composite porcelain is a type of paper clay which is made by combining any kind of porcelain with paper. Paper is added to clay to improve low green strength and plasticity - two of the main practical problems of working with porcelain. LÄS MER
3. In Vitro Studies of the Substrate Specificities of Heparan Sulfate 2-O- and 6-O-sulfotransferasesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Heparan sulfate (HS), a linear negatively charged polysaccharide located at the cell surface and in the extracellular matrix, interacts with, and thereby regulates the functions of numerous proteins. HS-protein interactions depend on the fine structure of HS, especially its sulfation pattern. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : 2-Acetylaminofluorene has been found to have two different kinds of effects on drug-metabolizing enzymes in rat liver :1. Short-term treatment with this compound induces the level of microsomal epoxide hydrolase and cytochromes P-450b+e, c, d and PB/PCN-E, with a concominant increase in the metabolism of 2-acetylaminoflurene itself. LÄS MER
5. Development and application of a proteomic approach to the assessment of pollution in the marine environmentDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Today, assessment of the health of coastal waters is recognized as being important for both the conservation of nature and well-being of humans. Anthropogenic pollution has been the focus of extensive research for some time and a variety of programs for the monitoring and assessment of environmental pollution have been developed. LÄS MER