Sökning: "19th century Sweden."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 211 avhandlingar innehållade orden 19th century Sweden..
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Nordic Academic Press
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this dissertation is to study the waning of premodern ideas about society by investigating the ways in which social status was conceived. Analyses of linguistic expressions and negotiations of status are used to study changes in how different social groups related and acted on one another, what changed, and what remained constant as premodernity gave way to modernity. LÄS MER
2. Bishops, politics and anti-clericalism in nineteenth century England and Sweden : an analysis of the debate on the political role of the anglican bishops during the 1830s parliamentary reform debate in comparison to SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Falun : Högskolan Dalarna
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Silk Weaving in Sweden During the 19th Century Textiles and texts - An evaluation of the source materialDetta är en avhandling från Department of Product and Production Development, Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Silk-weaving in Sweden during the 19th century. Textiles and texts - An evaluation of the source material. With the rich material available, 19th century silk-weaving invites to studies on industrialisation processes. LÄS MER
4. Legofolk drängar, pigor och bönder i 1700- och 1800-talens Sverige = Farm servants and peasants in 18th and 19th century SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The institution of farm service was mainly a West-European phenomenon. It was linked to the high age at marriage and it was an important system for the distribution of labour in agriculture.In Sweden, the use of farm servants in peasant agriculture intensified in the 18th century and remained important up till the advent of industrialization. LÄS MER
5. Parents, children and their families living arrangements of old people in the XIX century, Sundsvall region, SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the intergenerational coresidence during the nineteenth century. The main focus is placed on the possible differences in the coresidences among parents and children and whether demographic transition and industrialization changed this relation. LÄS MER