Sökning: "18th-century literature"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 46 avhandlingar innehållade orden 18th-century literature.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Carlsson Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how the class- and gender-related consumption of culture in the eighteenth century influenced Swedish female portraits from the period 1730–1800. A special interest is focused on the connections between portraiture and the literary world. LÄS MER
2. Vampyrer : En kulturkritisk studie av den västerländska vampyrberättelsen från 1700-talet till 2000-taletDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : Vampires haunt our culture. They live amongst us, they live with us, and very likely, they live for us. Considering the never fading popularity of vampires, it is obvious that these beings satisfy some kind of basic human need. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Bokförlaget Atlantis AB
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the Swedish landscape painter Elias Martin (1739-1818). The main interest is in his depictions of nature, landscape images and topographical views. Chronologically, it covers the period 1760 to 1810. LÄS MER
4. Johan Ihre on the origins and history of the runes : Three Latin dissertations from the mid 18th centuryDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Johan Ihre (1707-80),professor Skytteanus, i.e. professor of eloquence and politics, at Uppsala University for 42 years, is considered the most prominent Swedish humanist and philologistof the 18th century. Under his presidency more than 450 dissertations were submitted on a variety of subjects. LÄS MER
5. Letters of a Learned Lady : Sophia Elisabeth Brenner's Correspondence, with an Edition of her Letters to and from Otto Sperling the YoungerDetta är en avhandling från Latin
Sammanfattning : Sophia Elisabeth Brenner (1659-1730) was Sweden's first great female poet, writing and publishing her poems over a period of fifty years. She was also, however, a prolific letter writer. The dissertation is based on an inventory of all the preserved letters to and from her written in Latin, Swedish, French and Italian. LÄS MER