Sökning: "the Swedish model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2556 avhandlingar innehållade orden the Swedish model.
1. The Word-Space Model Using distributional analysis to represent syntagmatic and paradigmatic relations between words in high-dimensional vector spacesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för lingvistik
Sammanfattning : The word-space model is a computational model of word meaning that utilizes the distributional patterns of words collected over large text data to represent semantic similarity between words in terms of spatial proximity. The model has been used for over a decade, and has demonstrated its mettle in numerous experiments and applications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Distributed programming is usually considered both difficult and inherently different from concurrent centralized programming. It is thought that the distributed programming systems that we ultimately deploy, in the future, when we've worked out all the details, will require a very different programming model and will even need to be evaluated by new criteria. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : In the Swedish County of Östergötland a comprehensive health policyprogramme including accidents was decided by the health authorities in 1988. An accident prevention programme (the "Motala Accident Prevention Study") had already started with an epidemiological analysis of accidents in the community. LÄS MER
4. Redundancy and the Swedish model : Swedish collective agreements on employment security in a national and international contextDetta är en avhandling från Iustus Förlag AB
Sammanfattning : The dominant position of the employment perspective in Swedish labour law has resulted in a focus on the creation of protection against arbitrary dismissals and the reward for long and faithful service. In contrast to other industrialised countries, there is no financial protection in situations of redundancy (e.g. LÄS MER
5. Interregional Migration, Wages and Labor Market Policy Essays on the Swedish Model in the Postwar PeriodDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The Swedish model is perceived as a successful framework for combining rapid labor market adjustment with low inequality. Formulated by Gösta Rehn and Rudolf Meidner and implemented from the 1950s, it has been associated with the peak in economic restructuring and interregional migration during the 1960s. LÄS MER