Sökning: "technological change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 239 avhandlingar innehållade orden technological change.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : How can it be, that in our rapidly changing world certain things remain recognisably the same for such a long time? This dissertation is concerned with the economic geography of path-dependence and seeks to explain selected everyday examples of continuity and change. How can French restaurants and chefs be successful for decades despite changes in taste? Why are cars powered by fossil fuels still around while there are many novel and cleaner alternatives? What explains the re-invention of local food products in spite of the influx of many new products from around the world? These are the question this dissertation tries to explain as spatial expressions of ‘path-dependence’. LÄS MER
2. Policy induced technological change : Productivity and innovation effects in biomass-using industry and energy generationDetta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this thesis is to investigate the impact of public environmental policy on technological change in the biomass-using industry and energy generation. The thesis contains an introductory part followed by the empirical investigation which is divided into two self-contained articles. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ekonomihögskolan
Sammanfattning : Industrial systems resist change, more often, because heavy production facilities and industrial constructions are expensive and have long economic lives, but also because people tend to defend ingrained conceptions of how things are and how activities ought to be performed. Starting out from the question: “How does technological change come about in an international, industrial system?” the thesis investigates the interplay between technological, social, and economic factors. LÄS MER
4. Creating Player Appeal. Management of Technological Innovation and Changing Pattern of Industrial Leadership in the U.S. Gaming Machine Manufacturing industry, 1965-2005Detta är en avhandling från University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The gaming machine market has been growing rapidly in the U.S. for the last three decades, following a period of deregulation and an increasing share of gaming machines on casino floors. LÄS MER
5. Leading IT-Enabled Change Inside Ericsson A Transformation Into a Global Network of Shared Service CentresDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Business Studies
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to explore—from a managerial perspective—how IT-enabled change is designed, led, and sustained from-within an organisation. This is an issue of central concern because there is a considerable lack of research that directly incorporates IT in management and organisational change studies. LÄS MER