Sökning: "social service"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 862 avhandlingar innehållade orden social service.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : People with dementia are commonly in need of some form of social care from the social services in order to manage their everyday situations. However, social services are shaped by the construction of policy targets. The aim of this dissertation is to explore the social citizenship for people with dementia. LÄS MER
2. Managing social work Organisational conditions and everyday work for managers in the Swedish social servicesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of social work, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The personal social services in Sweden have undergone major changes during recent decades, partly due to the reforms caused by the influence of New Public Management (NPM) and partly due to the trend towards greater specialisation. These changes have had consequences for both social work management and for social work practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Arkiv
Sammanfattning : Universalism, social rights and social citizenship are often considered as key concepts to describe the Swedish welfare state. However, in the beginning of the 1990s, the Swedish welfare state experienced a severe economic recession. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to gain a deeper understanding of the relationship between support and control. The purpose is reached by a study of the probation service as an organization and the practical side of its work The thesis is based on two empirical studies. One is a study of records and published texts from the period 1820-2000. LÄS MER
5. Service, Regulations, and Ports: An Actor-Network perspective on the social dimension of Service-Dominant LogicDetta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Something has happened in the field of Service Studies. With the introduction of what has been called Service Dominant Logic a large proportion of the established theories related to service as a phenomenon has been challenged. From previously having been defined as something different from the tangible things we buy (goods); i.e. LÄS MER