Sökning: "shelf space"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden shelf space.
1. What Does it Take to Get your Attention? The influence of In-Store and Out-of-Store Factors on Visual Attention and Decision Making for Fast-moving Consumer GoodsDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Decision making for fast-moving consumer goods involves a choice between numerous similar alternatives. Under such demanding circumstances, a decision is made for one product. The decision is dependent on the interaction between the environment and the mind of the consumer, both of which are filled with information that can influence the outcome. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Sea level rise due to global warming is predicted to have a large impact on human society, especially for populations living in coastal regions and on islands. It is therefore of great importance to monitor the sea level and to increase the understanding of the local hydrodynamic and meteorological responses to a global sea level rise. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers university of technology
Sammanfattning : The processing demands on future embedded radar signal processors may stretch to several trillions of floating-point operations per second (TFLOPS). This is an increase of two to three orders of magnitude realtive to the requirements of today. Still, the tight size and power constraints are unchanged. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Biodiversity in the tropics is disproportionately high compared to other habitats, and also under disproportionate threat from human impact. It is necessary to understand how this diversity evolved and how it is partitioned across space in order to preserve it. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Meteorology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores freshwater-related processes and water mass transformation in the Arctic Ocean. Knowledge of these processes is important from both a local and a global perspective. Globally, because the export of cold and low saline water and sea ice might influence the North Atlantic and global meridional overturning circulation. LÄS MER