Sökning: "service relationships"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 161 avhandlingar innehållade orden service relationships.
1. Welfare Relationships : Voluntary organisations and local authorities supporting relatives of older people in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden is often described as a country with a strong welfare state and little voluntary work. This is as would be expected according to substitution theory, in which extensive welfare systems are assumed to crowd out voluntary activity and thereby limit the potential for voluntary work – there is an inverse relationship between voluntary and statutory activity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : During the past decade, growing attention has been given to industrial service offerings in the marketing literature as well as in many manufacturing firms. This phenomenon is often described as a goods-services transition, in which companies increasingly turn to the provision of industrial services in order to achieve competitive advantage, such a closer customer relationships and higher profit margins. LÄS MER
3. Critical Business Episodes : The Criticality of Damage Adjustment Processes in Insurance RelationshipsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corporate insurance relationships involve a highly intangible professional service which provides the corporate customer with risk reduction. Insurance services are here defined as being composed of two elements: the delivery of a feeling of security, and, in the event of a loss, the damage adjustment and claim settlement. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse how capital goods manufacturers can enhance their industrial service offering.The theoretical basis of this research is found in services marketing, recognising co-creation of value, that the service process is an open production system and that the customer determines value as the manufacturer can only offer value propositions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : Stories of achievements is a study concerning uses of the notion of organizational performance. It shows the variety of meanings given the notion in dictionaries, management literature, sports, and performance indicators; it also explores how such meanings are constructed and how they are attached to this notion in new contexts, such as in the activity reports of public libraries. LÄS MER