Sökning: "service markets"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 avhandlingar innehållade orden service markets.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : School of Business, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : How producers and consumers interact in the market and integrate resources is fundamental for our understanding of how value and value creation develop in contemporary economy. Value co-creation in markets has gained renewed interest in marketing theory. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Cloud computing, mobile computing, Service-Oriented Computing (SOC), and Software as a Service (SaaS) indicate that the Internet emerges to an anonymous service market where service functionality can be dynamically and ubiquitously consumed. Among functionally similar services, service consumers are interested in the consumption of the services which perform best towards their optimization preferences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes an interest in how values attain a specific meaning in market reforms of welfare provision. The study builds on exploring how values are enacted rather than treating them as universal and stable. LÄS MER
4. Statistical Methods for Computational Markets Proportional Share Market Prediction and Admission ControlDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : We design, implement and evaluate statistical methods for managing uncertainty when consuming and provisioning resources in a federated computational market. To enable efficient allocation of resources in this environment, providers need to know consumers' risk preferences, and the expected future demand. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Power companies world-wide have been restructuring their electric power systems from a vertically integrated entity to a deregulated, open-market environment. Previously, electric utilities usually sought to maximize the social welfare of the system with distributional equity as its main operational criterion. LÄS MER