Sökning: "series hybrid"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 117 avhandlingar innehållade orden series hybrid.
1. Towards sustainable urban transportation Test, demonstration and development of fuel cell and hybrid-electric busesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Several aspects make today’s transport system non-sustainable:• Production, transport and combustion of fossil fuels lead to global and local environmental problems.• Oil dependency in the transport sector may lead to economical and political instability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Skövde : University of Skövde
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on obtaining better estimates of remaining life for on-condition (OC) parts in aircraft engines. Aircraft engine components are commonly classified into three categories, life-limited parts (LLP), OC-parts and consumables. Engine maintenance typi-cally accounts for 10% to 20% of aircraft-related operating cost. LÄS MER
3. Dynamic Resampling for Preference-based Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization of Stochastic Systems Improving the efficiency of time-constrained optimizationDetta är en avhandling från Skövde : Högskolan i Skövde
Sammanfattning : In preference-based Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization (EMO), the decision maker is looking for a diverse, but locally focused non-dominated front in a preferred area of the objective space, as close as possible to the true Pareto-front. Since solutions found outside the area of interest are considered less important or even irrelevant, the optimization can focus its efforts on the preferred area and find the solutions that the decision maker is looking for more quickly, i. LÄS MER
4. Towards strategic development of maintenance and its effects on production performance A hybrid simulation-based optimization frameworkDetta är en avhandling från Skövde : University of Skövde
Sammanfattning : Managing maintenance in manufacturing within an economical short-termism framework and taking the consequential long-term cost effects into account is hard. The increasing complexity of managing maintenance and its impact on the business results calls for more advanced methods to support long-term development through effective activities in the production system environment. LÄS MER
5. Taxation of Cross-Border Partnerships : Double-Tax Relief in Hybrid and Reverse Hybrid SituationsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : International juridical double taxation constitutes a significant obstacle for the development of cross-border business activities. Even though this problem has been combated for decades with ever more sophisticated methods, many difficulties are yet to be conquered. LÄS MER