Sökning: "risk taking"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 372 avhandlingar innehållade orden risk taking.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : he subject of this thesis is ethical aspects of decision-making concerning social risks. It is argued that a model for risk management must acknowledge several ethical aspects and, most crucial among these, the individual’s right not to be unfairly exposed to risks. LÄS MER
2. Constructing Risk-Taking Youth : Extrapolating Theories of Health Education and Constructed Determinants of Risk-Taking among Youth in Preventive Sexual Health Education InterventionsDetta är en avhandling från Gävle : Högskolan i Gävle
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Sexual Risk Taking – Perceptions of Contraceptive Use, Abortion, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Among Adolescents in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to inestigate Swedish adolescents' perceptions and behaviours regarding sexual risk taking. Specific objectives were to explore teenagers' perceptions of contraceptive use, unintended pregnancy, and abortion; teenage girls' experiences of decision making process and support connected to abortion; and male adolescents' perceptions of sexual risk taking and barriers to practicing safe sex. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation covers the issues related to credit risk that stem from the recent financial crisis and that are concerned by investors, financial intermediaries, and governments. The results of the research have important implications for asset managers, such as using the information from the credit risk market to rebalance stock portfolios, and for policy makers in regulating or bailing out banks. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Paper [I] theoretically analyzes how the level and uncertainty of future prospects affect incentives to abstain from sexual risk taking in the presence of HIV. The results suggest that, for individuals with limited access to HIV treatment, uncertainty of future health may be an important factor driving unsafe sex practices and support the empirical finding of a weak link between sexual behavior, HIV prevalence, and HIV knowledge in poor countries; therefore suggesting that AIDS policy needs to be calibrated in order to fit within different social contexts. LÄS MER